Here are five ways HiFi supports and improves your website's vision.
1. Elegantly Powerful User Interface
If your clients require your assistance to make changes to their website, your CMS has failed. HiFi's interface was designed to be flexible enough for both designers and developers to set up, and simple enough for non-savvy users to understand.
2. The World's Best Templating System
HiFi was built by a team that has collectively coded and launched nearly 500 websites. That expertise has gone into building a world-class templating system that allows for complete design and markup independence while at the same time being as simple and terse as possible. With HiFi, you don't repeat yourself and it takes fewer and fewer lines of markup to make sites.
3. Up-and-Running Instantly
Set up a website instantly and never worry about hosting, server administration, backup or software updates. With HiFi you can just worry about the fun and interesting parts of web development and marketing.
4. The Most Powerful Hosted CMS
5. The Details Have Been Taken Care Of
The HiFi team has leaned on its years of web-development experience to make sure that HiFi doesn't leave out any details. There are hundreds of small touches that make the process of building a website easier and the end result better. Here are just a few:
- Automatic CSS and JS minification and compilation so your sites can dominate YSlow and Google Pagespeed with no extra effort
- Template Level Image Resizing/Caching so clients don't need your help resizing and cropping images to the correct dimensions
- When URLs change, HiFi remembers the old ones and redirects to the new ones, saving your SEO credit
- A page-picker that makes it easy to link to pages on your site without looking up urls
- Integrated OpenEmbed via Embed.ly to make it easy to embed anything.
- And much, much more